Persoana de contact: George Buricea (firstname.lastname@example.org / 0755039303)
For our client, market leader in software development for the gaming industry, we are looking for a Senior Financial Controller for their Finance team in Bucharest. The Financial Controller will support company’s in their M&A activities and strive for a potential IPO.
• Developing, implementing, and maintaining financial controls and guidelines;
• Implementing budgeting and forecasting processes across the group;
• Working together with the business to achieve budgeting goals with proper analysis, scheduling, and corrective action;
• Ensuring quality control over financial reporting and transactions;
• Developing and documenting business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
• Analyzing monthly actual versus budgets/ forecasts;
• Support in month-end and year-end close process;
• Establishing budgets, program monitoring, reporting standards, financial and operating benchmarks, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
• Possibly support in M&A due diligence and implementation procedures.
• University Degree (preferably Accounting, Economics or Financials) ;
• Fluent in English is a must;
• Relevant work experience as a senior lever Controlling or similar activity in an international environment;
• Strong working knowledge of detailed financial data analysis;
• Experience in processes implementation;
• Excellent skills in MS Excel;
• PowerBI and/or Microsoft Dynamics knowledge is a plus;
• Good time management and organizational skills;
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment;
• Excellent oral/written communication skills ;
• Problem-solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions ;
• Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed with the team and other departments, oriented on result and accuracy, a good handle on working under pressure.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted, in a maximum of 3 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.