For one of our clients, a Canadian company, provider of CPM and business solutions, we are looking for a PL/SQL Developer to join the team in Bucharest and contribute to the development of Oracle databases.
• Have a minimum of 3 years working experience with Oracle PL/SQL ;
• Java development skills on intermediate level;
• Experience with Oracle 11g and 12c versions;
• Previous experience in a data warehousing environment is preferred;
• Proficiency using ANSI – 92 Syntax;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
• Design, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions;
• Provide documentation and take part in project meetings;
• Collaborate closely with the teams in order to meet client’s needs;
• Ensure performance and availability of databases;
• Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration;
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.