For one of our clients, a software company focused on developing custom solutions for clients worldwide, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (remote).
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field;
• 4+ years of experience in a similar role;
• Strong experience as a DevOps engineer in a scalable production environment built on Azure;
• Proven experience with Python/Bash Scripting;
• Experience working with Docker and/or Kubernetes;
• Expertise in Linux System Administration;
• Experience with Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Saltstack and Git, GitHub, Jenkins;
• Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
• Designing, implementing and monitoring cloud infrastructure requirements with a focus on automation;
• Working with development and QA to implement automated testing into the build process;
• Administering, building, and managing build environments;
• Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.