– The software engineer is proficient in both front-end and backend coding. His primary responsibilities include designing user interactions, developing servers and databases for website functionality.
– The role requires collaboration with the programme and project managers to understand the functional and technical specifications, which will be further used to transform application prototypes into high quality software products.
– Develop well-structured & well documented code following company standards.
– Document enhancements made and system changes.
– Plan and schedule deployment deliverables, goals and milestones.
– Work effectively as part of a team.
– Provide technical solutions to complex programming problems.
– 3+ years of developing web applications with desktop and mobile devices support
– Strong interest & skills in software development for internet, mobile and/or communications technology.
– Experience with Python, NodeJS, AWS cloud development, Serverless architecture
– Experience with at least one client-side frameworks such as Angular, React Vue.js
– Experience with writing modular ES6 code in a clean, readable, and maintainable way
– Experience with writing CSS in a modern, modular fashion (SCSS, BEM).
– Excellent OOP skills.
– Experience working with GIT.
– Knowledge of Agile methodology.
– Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL databases
– Experience using and developing new APIs;
– Enhanced knowledge of the software lifecycle (development, build, test, integration etc.)