For one of our clients, an international company that manages investments in the real estate business, we are looking for a Finance Manager, here in Bucharest.
• Cash-flow operations (bi-monthly) – including scheduling of payments
• Monitor Receivables, ensure collections as per policy (weekly)
• Prepare Client Quarterly (Balance Sheet and P&L)
• Budgeting/Target setting: Identify cost reduction areas & implement change (annual)
• Address & resolve Tax Issues together with contracted Accounting firms
• Review & amend internal control procedures – continuous improvement
• Manage inter-company relationships: management contracts, Payables-Receivables
• Merging of Romanian legal entities upon shareholder approval
• Identify & implement the use of IT to drive productivity in operations
• Evaluate commercial real-estate investment opportunities: potential acquisition of properties
• Audit background minimum 3, maximum 6 years
• Very good command of English (spoken & written) – Minimum level C1
• Proficient/daily user of Word & Excel – structuring & formatting fluency
• Numerical fluency
• A solid base for PowerPoint – presentation skills
• University Degree
• Driver’s license and driving experience
• Professional Certification preferred (CECCAR, ACCA). If not completed, company will support
• Team player – assist other colleagues if the possibility is there.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.